Monday, May 12, 2014

Mount Bethel Field Day

It is impossible to believe that the end of the year is here.  To add to the end of the year excitement, Maysie had her school Field Day, complete with relay races, bubbles and bounces houses!  Miss Sharon and Miss Deanna had everyone in a line and under control….



I think that some of the kids thought I was crazy when I insisted on a group shot before they could start bouncing.  I am officially the mean mom:)


The kids were all smiles the entire time.



No surprise that Maysie decided to try to go down head first.




Miss Sharon had to coach the kids through the relay races but they all loved it!




And after all of the running and jumping, it was popsicle time.



One more week until Summer Break.  Say a prayer for my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment