Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First Ballet Recital

One of my big regrets with Railey was that I never enrolled her in a proper ballet class.  She took ballet, but nothing that had a recital.  So as soon as Maysie hit three years old, she was enrolled so Mama could recreate all of my dance recitals at Ruby Diamond Auditorium.

The ballet program that Maysie was enrolled in was through her church school and the recital was held in the sanctuary.



This is about the point that Maysie started to get super excited or scared out of her mind.  I had moved up in the aisle to the front of the auditorium and I could have sworn that she was going to run off the stage at any minute.  Instead of running, she made her signature "nervous" face.  That, and didn't stop staring at me the rest of the performance.




Unless if she was twirling.


After the recital, we met up with some of Railey's best friends for a photo opportunity.


Railey wasn't sure what to do with all of the attention showered on little Maysie.  So she couldn't help but to steal just a little of the spotlight.


We love our ballerina girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment