Monday, May 26, 2014

Maysie's 4th Birthday Pony Party

I had all intentions of throwing Maysie a pony birthday party that would live up to Railey's 4th birthday, but the rain came in which left me scrambling to move the party from the culdesac inside. Even though it wasn't the party I had planned on, it turned out perfect and Maysie had an absolute blast!  I didn't have time to pull out my camera to take one picture but luckily Stacey was there and my mom managed to snap a few as well in between feeding the baby.

The rain stopped just long enough for the ponies to come.  It was sprinkling but the kids didn't mind one bit!  Maysie stayed on the ponies the entire hour…she was so happy.







  After the ponies, the kids came in to grab snacks, decorate frames with jewels and horse stickers, hit a piñata, get their faces painted compliments of Railey and Colette and of course, eat cake.


Maysie's favorite part of the day was getting her birthday gift created by Jolie that we HAD to display at the party.  When Maysie opened it, she was excited to say the least.  But then said, "I don't remember this."



did it for Railey so why not for little Miss Maysie too???

Happy 4th birthday to my sweet Maysie whose current obsessions are everything that has to do with dolphins, make up and maxi dresses.  We love you to the moon and back!

1 comment: