Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

It was a great Mother's Day, even more relaxing because Paul was home to help out with the girls.  The day started bright and early with gifts that the girls made at school.  Railey wrote a book, and besides the page that referred to me as "epic," this was my favorite.  You know it's true love when someone loves you more than their phone.

Mommy thank you for all the things you do for all the wonderful things you do for me.  You're the best mom in the world.  I love you more than my phone.
 And Maysie's teachers asked her some questions about me.  Not quite sure if I agree that my favorite drink is water and that my favorite thing to do is clean but she is probably spot on that the best thing I cook is a PB&J.

And she also made me these gorgeous earrings that she wanted to model for me.  They go great with the makeup she now insists on wearing whenever we have company.


After all of my gifts, which also included a new purse, we loaded up the big girls and headed to The Ted for an afternoon Braves game.  I am still trying to figure out why I chose Mother's Day as the day we would go to a game, but it was a nice break to get away from the house and to get a break from the baby.  She is an angel but man oh man, it is nice to get away for an afternoon.


Our seats were amazing but Miss Maysie was unimpressed.  After asking 97 times if we could move to a shady spot, and 4 trips inside the suite to get ice cream, frozen minute maid, coke, etc, she opted to take a nap.



Go Braves!










No comments:

Post a Comment