Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring Break Part One - Happy Easter

Spring Break started with my Aunt and cousins from Memphis coming to town.  It just so happened to be Easter, and we loved having a relaxed Easter with family in town!  Sara Britton and Hadley are exactly one year older than my girls so it is the perfect combination.  Easter morning was amazing.  The Easter Bunny really sent so much to the girls and they were blown away!




The girls waited patiently to start the Easter egg hunt, changing into their matching dresses from the Easter Bunny to pass the time until I would let them go.




Ansley participated and took approximately one hour to pick up an egg.  I have to post all of these pictures so you see what we had to go through just to get her to pick up an egg.  Turns out she has bad depth perception and/or like to stop and pose for pictures.







 After the hunt the Mommy-of-the-Year Crissa whipped up some bunny pancakes.  Seriously?


And then, it was time for group pictures.  I am shocked that I didn't have to break out a bottle of wine.



I even jumped in a picture:)



It was a great day and a easy and fun weekend….the way it always seems to be when we are with the Memphis family!




And no Easter trip would be complete without a picture with the Easter Bunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment