Saturday, April 18, 2015

Railey's 8th Birthday

Railey decided to celebrate her 8th birthday in with a bang and have a slumber party.  



The idea of entertaining 8 girls all evening/morning scared me enough to beg my friend Stacey to come over for a photoshoot.  I figured it would take up some time but I couldn't have imagined how cute the pictures would turn out.






Of course we had to get a cookie cake!




We played Kiss the Frog…notice the lipstick on the girls….




Don't let the schedule of events fool you, some of the girls were up until 2:00 a.m.  I woke up at 6:30 to start cooking bacon and pancakes, convinced that they would be up early.  They slept in until 8:30 and were happy campers eating their breakfast.


Next year, I might have to come up with some creative, non-sleepover ideas for a birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment