Friday, May 1, 2015

Notes From Railey

They say parenting is a roller coaster, and the notes that I received from Railey within 24 hours of each other were no exception to that saying.

Railey had a particularly tough day earlier this week and since she wasn't talking very nice to me, I asked her to write me an apology letter.  I knew it was going to be a keeper when she came from the dining room to ask me how to spell "Shea."

"I am sorry for having an "attitude."

And then the next night I put the girls to bed and about 20 minutes later Railey came down and said she had made me this.  So bummed that the marker bled through but I translated below...





The Best Mom
By: Railey Chanon

If you want to hear about the best mom then keep reading.  If you think your mom is the best then you are wrong.  My mom is the best. Sorry:( My mom would do anything for me.  My mom never says no. She was the one who gave me Annie my dog.  I have the most intelligent mom ever.  No ones mom is as good as mine.  I wish your mom could be as good as mine but she is not.  your mom is OK but mine is the best.  You should show this to your mother so she can be as good as mine.  But don't forget my mom is the best.  HA.

The End

Notes like these make the roller coaster worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment