Friday, June 6, 2014

The Road Trip: Zac Brown Band in Tampa

Thank goodness the girls slept on the ride home from SeaWorld, because we had plans to go to the Zac Brown concert that night in Tampa.  We showered and quickly headed out the door to the show.

The original plan was for Laura and her husband to meet me but Laura had a surprise for me and brought Sulein.  Laura was my suitemate freshman year at Jennie Murphree dorm and Sulein and I lived together our Senior year.

It was just like old times, except with a 7 year old and 4 year old in tow.

Even though neither of them were familiar with ZBB, we had a blast and they kept me cracking up the entire night.





Sulein pretending to sleep in Paul's bunk

The girls made it the entire night…we only left 20 minutes before the show ended to beat traffic.  What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment