Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ansley: Five Months Old

Ansley continues to be laid back and very happy.  No new stats to report this month…I believe our next doctor visit is next month.  It is officially Summer Break which means that we have moved her to a later schedule.

7:30 Wake and feed
9:30 Nap
11:30 Wake and feed
1:30 Nap
3:30 Wake and feed
5:30 Nap
6:30 Wake up
7:00 Feed and bath
7:30 Bedtime
9:00 Dreamfeed

Unfortunately Ansley's routine is about the only one we are able to keep around the Chanon household.      She is spending more and more of her nap time in her carseat….missing parts of naps here and there.  Luckily, she seems to be handling all of this with no problem.

I FINALLY transitioned her out of the bassinet at five months old.  I fed her rice cereal about two weeks ago since Dr. Barr gave us the go ahead, Ansley did well but after seeing how time consuming it is going to be to feed her food with a spoon, I decided to delay solid foods for a bit longer.

Here are some amazing shots that my friend Garrett took of Ansley…I couldn't choose just one.





No comments:

Post a Comment