Friday, April 4, 2014

Zac Brown Band in Chattanooga

We decided to continue the birthday celebration and take the older girls to the Zac Brown show in Chattanooga, TN.  Ansley must have been upset about being left out, because about 30 minutes after we left town, she decided to roll over for the first time at 2 1/2 months.  Next time I leave town without her, she will probably do a cartwheel to spite me!

We rode up with The Crawfords and even though I didn't bring my good camera, I snapped a few pictures with my Iphone.  After sitting in our seats for a few songs, we decided to watch the rest of the show from the side of the stage so we could be with Paul.



Sweet T-Bird is always so good about gathering the kids to do the t-shirt toss.  It is the highlight of the trip!  I think I would have been terrified at that age to be in front of thousands of screaming people!





No comments:

Post a Comment