Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thank You Tutu

Over the past two months, the amount of help that we have gotten has been overwhelming.  I have to admit, at first it took this "get everything done yourself mama" out of her comfort zone but I quickly realized that if I was going to survive 5 weeks on bedrest while managing children with a traveling husband, I was going to have to accept any and all offers that came my way.

But, this post is for my mom.  When baby Ansley decided to come a bit early, my mom dropped everything and was up here that afternoon to help with the girls.  And it wasn't until one month later that she decided I was ready to handle my new family of six (counting the new puppy) on my own.  ONE MONTH…now that is above and beyond.

In one month, we only managed to slow down for one photo session.  Here is the first of many pictures of Tutu with her THREE girls.



Unfortunately, it was short-lived and Maysie decided that she didn't want to take part in anymore pictures.




So thank you mom for everything. You are truly the most selfless person I know. I hesitate to say this after only three days on my own but I think I am going to be able to do this!


1 comment: