Friday, February 14, 2014

All You Need Is Love

After copying Garrett's Valentine's Day ideas not one but TWO years in a row, I decided that it was time for me to come up with some ideas on my own.  Thanks to the internet, it took me no time to come up with the perfect idea for Railey and Maysie.

Maysie's was easy.  We found a cute idea at Pear Tree Greetings, attached some Goldfish, and we were good to go!


Since Railey has been obsessed with word searches lately, I found an adorable idea on Pinterest.  I used this word search generator, bought some pencils from the Dollar Tree and voila!



And not only did I come up with my "own" ideas, but I got these done two weeks early.  And then, Winter storm NUMBER TWO came to Atlanta.  School was cancelled, again, which also meant that Railey missed her Valentine's party and the cards are still sitting in her backpack.  But, we did get three more days of sledding, building snowmen and hanging out by the bonfire….



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment