Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards

Imitation is the highest form of flattery right? At least I keep on telling myself that each time I look at the adorable Valentine's Day card I made for Railey. I wish I were this creative and could come up with ideas even half as cute as this. Not the case. That is where Garrett comes into the equation. So thank you Garrett, for coming up with great ideas and being gracious enough to let me steal them from you. Original picture
Finished product!

After taking the picture, assembling and addressing all of the envelopes, I realized that I didn't do anything for sweet Maysie. Even though she isn't in school yet, we took a quick picture to send to all of the family members....


Okay Garrett, so what is "my" idea for next year's card?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment