Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweet Annie

With all of the commotion of the holidays, bedrest and a new baby, I realized that I really never properly introduced Annie, our new golden retriever.  While I realize that it seems completely ridiculous to get a new puppy one month before the new baby arrived, the timing seemed perfect to us considering what we had been through in 2013 losing all three of our animals.

When we decided to get a Christmas puppy, I immediately started thinking of names.  When I mentioned Annie, Paul turned up his nose.  His response was, "do you realize that is the name of our current single (Sweet Annie)?"  I hadn't even thought about it but still loved the name.  I guess it grew on him too…or either he got tired of me bothering him to come up with something else.

Anyways, I haven't taken nearly enough pictures of our sweet puppy, who is extremely well behaved.  She still has the occasional accident inside but since we have pulled the den rug up, it is easy cleanup!








No comments:

Post a Comment