Sunday, January 12, 2014

Monster Jam…Take Two

For the past three years, Railey has been lucky enough to go to the Monster Truck Jam.  For some reason, I only put it on the blog in 2012, but after the pictures I got from this years event, I just had to include them on the blog.

Daddy was out of town this year but was nice enough to get a suite for everyone to watch the big event.  Our neighbor Chris let Railey ride with him and after seeing the first picture, I knew she was going to have a great time.

They left at 3:00 to go to the Monster jam pre-party.  From what I can tell, it is basically an opportunity to walk around in the dirt and look at trucks.  But Railey seemed to enjoy it…or did she just enjoy the company?









Railey didn't get home until 11:15!  I think she is hooked:)  Until next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment