Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Cards….CHECK!

I am officially on a mission.  The reality of Thanksgiving, Christmas AND a new baby in the next three months has set in and I am working to get everything checked off of my list.  As I type, there is a handyman upstairs, an electrician in the backyard, the pest control guy on the way.  Not to mention that my mother is coming up right after Thanksgiving to help me with last minute preparations for family coming in town.  What would I do without her help?!?  I am feeling overwhelmed and on top of things all at the same time.

A couple of weeks ago, my sweet friend Stacey took some adorable pictures for our Christmas cards. I don't want to post the ones we are using but here are a few that were too cute not to share.



About halfway into the shoot, some boy scouts came by on a field trip.  Little Miss Maysie was NOT pleased.


Enough blogging for now….got to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment