Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another Goddaughter to Love

This past weekend we went to the Virginia Highlands to celebrate the baptism of Jenn and Grant's daughter, Lauren Louise.  I was honored when Jenn and Grant asked if I would be one of her Godmothers and I think Railey and Maysie are equally excited!

Lauren was an angel during the service and it was such a special moment for everyone involved.  Although I didn't get any pictures of Lauren at the church or in her baptismal gown (which Jenn wore when she was baptized…it was made from her mothers wedding gown!) I did manage to get some pictures of the brunch after the celebration!

I still have no idea how they pulled everything together, but the party was amazing.  No detail was overlooked...




The weather was perfect and the kids played outside for hours!





Lauren and her adorable nanny Holly


Aunt Jenn let Maysie feed Lauren, so she was in heaven.






My favorite picture of the weekend…Aunt Jenn with two of her three Godchildren!



Goofing off:)



 The light wasn't working with me in this picture but I loved this moment with Lauren and her Nannie.


We were the last ones to leave the party and Railey was still sad to go.  An amazing weekend with amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment