Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Railey's Big Debut!

About a month ago, Paul told me that little Railey was going to be in the newest Zac Brown Band video, No Hurry.

The next day, while Railey and I were on our way to school, we had this conversation:

Me: Railey, Daddy told me some good news! You are going to be in the next Zac Brown Band video! Railey: Oh my gosh Mommy! I can't wait to be in the video! What am I doing?

At this point, I realized that my almost five year old child thought that she was going to be the only one in the video. I tried to think of the most creative ways to backtrack, but could only come up with the truth.

Me: Oh Railey, you do realize that Zac and the band are going to be in most of the video, and there is probably just going to be a quick picture of you.
Railey: Zac ALWAYS does that to me!

When Railey stands side stage with her Daddy, she looks out to 20,000 screaming fans and thinks that each and every one of them is there to see HER! I have never tried to post a link on this blog, so hopefully it will work. Railey is at the 3:30 mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBR0yh3CO4&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment