Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh The Places You Will Go!!!

In the blink of an eye, five years have passed and Railey is graduating from preschool.


Five years of milestones, memories and TONS of smiles




In such a short amount of time, you have already made us so proud. We can't wait to see what life has in store for you.  Oh The Places You Will Go!




Railey and one of her favorites, Shelby, having fun and eating refreshments after the ceremony



Family pictures. I had to include even though my camera decided to act up...



After posting these pictures, I realized that I never blogged about our trip to the hospital. The day before her graduation, and ironically our nanny Linda's last day, Railey had a little accident. As she was playing, she got hit in the face with a swing, and it was bad. I looked out my window when I heard Railey's screams and saw Linda carrying her in to the house...blood everywhere. 5 hours, 3 Disney movies, 1 visit from the plastic surgeon and god knows how many stitches later, we finally were able to leave Scottish Rite, the children's hospital here in Atlanta. And minus the no swimming rule, Railey is taking everything in stride. And enjoying every bit of attention that her boo boo is getting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment