Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Things I Love...

Have I mentioned how much I love living in Marietta?  Although the list of things I love changes on a weekly basis, here are some of my favorites....

1) Dobbins Air Force Base is in Marietta so the jets constantly fly over our house.  It reminds me of Captain...he would have loved to sit on our back deck and try to tell me what kind of plane it was
2) Signs EVERYWHERE, in people's front yards, cars, and almost every business, saying "GO RAIDERS!"  Walton High School (the school that Railey and Maysie will go to) is competing in the State Champoinship game.  Although I have no idea when this game is going to happen, I know that in 10 short years, I will be one of the people with a sign in my front yard:)
3) Our neighbors!!!  They have been so amazing.  We have spent time with four of the families in our neighborhood and love them.  Between these four families, there are 11 kids....three of them are going to be in Kindergarten next year with Railey
4) Railey's new school
5) Our house.  Now that we are getting more settled in, it truly feels like home now.  And I will never move again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment