Monday, October 24, 2011

Southern Ground Food and Music Festival

Oh these sweet little children have no idea how good they have it! There were eight kids under the age of 5 and they loved being in Charleston. Their "normal" at a concert is a bouncy house, more arts and crafts than you can imagine, a tent for them to play under, and access to everything. What a life.
One of my favorites.....
Railey's favorite person, Clay
Day Two, we played infield for a bit, Railey got feathers in her hair, and, in James case, lounged a minute and posed for a picture
I can always count on T-Bird to get down and dirty and play with the kids
After lunch, we spotted a firetruck parked backstage. Yes please!
More bounce house
My attempt at a picture of five of the kids. I think I need to just give up
Watch out Charleston...knowing this group, the number of kids will have doubled by next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment