Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween "BOO"

This past week, I opened up my back door to find that Railey and Sara Mays had been "Boo'ed." Someone in our neighborhood had left an amazing bucket of goodies for the girls with instructions to pass the Boo along to other friends. I already loved our new neighborhood, but these things make me love it even more. So Railey and I went to Target to create our own goody buckets to give to new and old friends. She took such pride in picking out the perfect candy and treats for her friends. Mama wrote out the poem and we were ready to go!
I loaded Railey and Maysie into the car and we went to five houses to make our deliveries. Railey loved dropping them off on the front porch then running as fast as she could back to my car to we could make our getaway before being caught.
As Garrett says, "Enjoy the little things. One day you may look back to find out they were the big things."

No comments:

Post a Comment