Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Weekend, Another Trip

I wasn't sure if anything could top our Charleston trip last weekend, but Tutu and Poppy stepped up to the plate and created the perfect weekend for the girls. Since I needed a break after the driving and chaos of last weekend, my parents offered to take the girls while I went to Jacksonville to enjoy a ZBB show kids free. We met just outside of Tifton and I sent the girls on their way to Tallahassee. First order of business, trunk or treat at First Presbyterian Church
Maysie eating and drinking like a big girl!
Organizing as usual. She must get this from her daddy.
Railey inspecting the goods after trunk or treat. Notice the trick or treat bucket....Mrs. Danford made that for me when I was a little girl.
No trip to Tallahassee would be complete without a visit to the duck pond
And finally, Mrs. Danford invited Railey to come to the stables to meet her horse.
Whew...all of this in two days. And she didn't even get pictures of the lunch they went to with our cousins, Brooke, Sydney and Toni, dinner with Uncle Ted and Tommy, or playing with the neighborhood kids. Now, back to Atlanta. I am going to have to step up my game to keep up with Tutu and Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment