Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs




When my mom dyed Easter eggs with me when I was three years old, I am sure:






  • She didn't have to call her mother at least five times because she didn't know how to boil eggs


  • She knew to either put me in an apron or old clothes because Easter egg dye doesn't come out


  • Boiled the eggs BEFORE she told me that we were going to be dying them so I didn't have to wait patiently for one hour while the eggs cooked and cooled


Even though I am not the egg dying expert that my mother is, Railey had a blast! On Easter morning (didn't get any pictures, just video) she loved her Easter basket and when she realized that the Easter bunny hid eggs around the house she was in heaven!


That night, after I put Railey to bed, she called my name (I was sitting on the couch and she was in her bedroom with the door closed). Without getting up, I said, "What is it Railey?" She said, "Can you please ask the Easter bunny to come again tomorrow?"

No comments:

Post a Comment