Monday, April 5, 2010

3 Years Old











It always used to frustrate me when parnets made obvious statements. Things like, "I just hope the baby is healthy" after being asked if they prefer a boy or a girl or the phrase that I heard a million times growing up about how much time flies by when it comes to your children growing up. Now, reflecting back on the past three years, I realize that just about everything that my parents said was right, especially the part about time flying by so quickly that you can barely believe it.








That is the exact way that I feel about our little Railey turning three this year. It is impossible to imagine our life without her and so exciting to think that in a few short months there will be another little girl that will be three by the time we blink our eyes. She is everything that we could have ever asked for, and her personality is too perfect and outgoing to even describe.








This year we decided to celebrate Railey's birthday at the bounce house with a small group of her friends. Ebe, Jose, Hayden, Trane, Carter, Quinn and James came out to celebrate and Railey couldn't have been happier.








One more year past, now I just need to figure out a way to slow down time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment