Thursday, February 11, 2010

Road Trip!

Today, we leave for Memphis to go and visit my aunt and cousins. This is especially exciting for Railey because that means we are going to see Baby Caden, Baby Hadley and Sara Britton. I got the morning off since Paul is staying home but here are a few things I that happened while I was packing this morning:

Railey: Mommy, I need a bag for my toys
Me: Okay Railey, but you can only pack 4 books and 3 dolls. Sara Britton and Hadley have a bunch of toys for us to play with

Two minutes later the bag is full with so many toys (most of which she hasn't played with in one year) and she says she is ready. I decided to let it go, not worth the fight this morning. But about five minutes later I heard Paul say, "Oh Railey, you know what toy you forgot?"

REALLY PAUL?!?!?! So much for packing light:)

Railey has been singing Oh Susana for about 30 minutes now. Every time we talk about visiting Auntley she sings, "Going to AlabaNa with a banjo on my knee"

Aunt Cathy will be here at 11:00 when we will go and pick Railey up from school then head to Birmingham...Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment