Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now that I am 21 weeks, baby girl #2 (yes it is a girl...yay!) has been kicking like crazy. I can feel her kicking here and there throughout the day but she typically goes crazy just about the time I get off of work and sit down to play with Railey.

Today, I decided to see if Railey had the patience to put her hand on my stomach and wait for the baby to kick. Her face was priceless...she got the biggest smile and just asked me, "The baby can come out mommy," to which I said not yet, she needs to stay in my tummy a little bit longer.

Surprisingly, she didn't have anything to say about that...which is very unlike Railey. After about a minute she said, "you want to feel the baby in my tummy?"

Of course I felt the "baby" in her tummy but will definitely let Paul answer her questions when she asks why mommy had a real baby and she didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment