Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year

I have tried unsuccessfullly over the past couple of years to blog about our sweet little girl Railey (chanonfamily.blogspot.com) and one of my MANY New Year's resolutions this year is to start blogging on a regular basis.

2 1/2 years ago, I never would have believed that it would be so easy to forget about all of the cute things that Railey was doing and I am now quickly realizing that if I don't put it down on paper, I will forget that she calls her armpits, "pips" or thinks that hiccups are called "pickups." How I love putting her to bed a night not so I can have a free moment,but because it is hilarious to hear her read books to her baby dolls and say almost WORD FOR WORD what I said to her 20 minutes earlier. Well, also so I can have a free moment:)

Things are changing so much around here and I know that when Railey's little sister or brother arrives in June, I won't know what to do with myself.

Today we went to a birthday party for Railey's best friend, Sadie. I am finally breathing a bit easier when we take Railey out and about and today she was an absolute angel. Just in time. 2010 is going to be a great year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment