Friday, October 16, 2015

Maclay 20th Reunion

There is no denying that I had a wonderful college experience, but my high school days are the ones that I will always love the most.  Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get down to Tallahassee to go to my 20th high school reunion.

About 10 of us rode on the Homecoming float, and then went to the Homecoming pep rally.  My favorite part was spending time with Andrea and Garrett's kids, who are now attending Maclay as well!

                           



We all came back for the Homecoming football game and walked around feeling much cooler than we really are.  Garrett's oldest daughter Britton got this picture texted to her when she wouldn't talk to us.


And we got to spend time with Mr. Obrecht...one of my favorites!


Sadly I had to miss the "official" reunion night so I could make it back to Atlanta to take the girls to Taylor Swift!


No comments:

Post a Comment