Monday, February 16, 2015

Cobb County Snow Day

Poor Cobb County just couldn't get it right this year predicting the weather and school closings.  We woke up to snow but only a school delay.  They finally made the call and needless to say we had some very happy kiddos around Blackland Ridge.




Most of these pictures are out of focus but I had to bribe them to stand there for pictures pretending like I had some news from the school on closing for the day.



What face would you make if I said you all had to go to school at 10:00?


What face would you make if I said you had to go to school right now?


What would you say if I told you school was cancelled?!?


About 30 minutes later we did, in fact, find out what school was out for the day.  Just in time for the snow to stop and the roads to clear.  Poor East Cobb….

No comments:

Post a Comment