Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ansley: 13 Months Old

After my last post on Ansley, I realized that I neglected to include her one year stats.  As you can see, she has had no problem "catching up" since her preemie days:

Length: 30 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 23 pounds 4 ounces - 90th percentile
Head circumference:  18 1/4 inches - 75th percentile

Still no walking, still no teeth.  Ansley has gotten a bit more clingy this month but I am crossing my fingers that is because she most likely has 6 teeth coming in at once.  She also celebrated this month by getting her first "shiner."



We are now officially starting the transition from two naps to one nap in preparation for Ansley starting "school" in the Fall.  Here is the new schedule:

7:30 wake and feed
10:15 nap
11:30 wake and feed
1:30 nap
4:30 wake and give bottle
6:30 feed dinner
7:30 bottle and bed




No comments:

Post a Comment