Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

Our first Halloween as a family of five was amazing.  Paul is off the road for three months, Halloween fell on a Friday, and all of the parents were in town to celebrate Ansley's baptism.  It made for a busy and fun weekend!

I have decided to embrace the fact that it is nearly impossible for me to get a good picture of all three girls together.  Or at least I am going to start posting the outtakes so everyone can laugh at me feel sorry for the impossible feat I am up against.

Let's start with the best one.  No…Maysie doesn't have a stomach ache (at least not yet); this is the reaction I get when I ask them to hold hands.  Poor Ansley kind of blends in to the leaves doesn't she?

Railey the veterinarian, Maysie as Elsa, and Ansley as a lion
As promised, here a couple of the ones that I decided not to use.


This one just kills me.  How in the world do they have Ansley in on their anti picture campaign?


We started the night with a pizza party in the very back of the neighborhood with all of our friends.




And 3 hours later ended the night with about 3 pounds of candy and 20 friends at a bonfire in our culdesac.

The next day, Maysie left to go to a birthday party and got sick….really sick…in Tutu's car.  After talking to Railey, I found out that Maysie had eaten about 20 - 40 (in Railey's words) pieces of halloween candy.  Something wasn't adding up because I only could find about 10 wrappers around the house.  Until the next day when I opened Maysie's trick or treat bag and found this.


No comments:

Post a Comment