Monday, November 10, 2014

Fun Fall Randomness

It was quite the Fall around here…we have definitely had a lot of fun….but the craziness of THREE different schedules to manage got the best of me and I haven't been great about keeping up with the blog.  

Ansley isn't the only new addition to Blackland Ridge.  Meet Grayton, the neighbors cockapoo. 




Railey now wants a small dog.


My little diva Maysie, with whom I fight almost daily about her clothing choices (think swimsuit cover up when it is 20 degrees outside) has also decided that she needs to wear makeup.  So every morning in carpool line she applies her lipstick.  I need a bunch of prayers for next year when I have to get her out the door by 7:00 to catch the bus.  Seriously….



Maysie's new favorite word is boring but she doesn't quite know how to use it.  So if she doesn't like something, it is boring.  When I wake her up from a nap and she is grumpy, "This is boring." If I won't let her wear flip flops in the snow, "This is boring."  You get the picture.  But you can imagine that it is "boring" when I laugh at her saying this word wrong too.


Ansley got to spend time with her buddy Alexander.  He is four months younger and might be even bigger than her still.



Ansley has a very busy social schedule!   She was also invited to her best friend Grace's birthday party and she got to smash her first cake.



Notice the adorable outfits?!?  Party favors.  Precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment