Monday, October 6, 2014

Soccer Soccer Soccer

With BOTH girls participating in soccer this year, things have gotten pretty busy on Saturdays.  Railey is now playing NASA soccer and is on the Twisters.  She is, of course, having a blast and is really one of the "stand outs" of her team.


Sometimes these girls are more interested in playing around than playing soccer:)





But my favorite moment of the season so far had to be Coach Matt's pep talk before the last game when he offered $5 to the player that showed the most enthusiasm and hustle.  You should have seen the improvement!



When he gave the $5 prize at the end of the game, he said to "remember you are now a paid professional athlete so this may affect your eligibility for the Olympics."  Hilarious.

On the other hand, Maysie is all business when she walks on the soccer field.  We have had to remind her a number of times not to take the ball from her teammates and to be careful about pushing other players.  I guess that all of the rough-housing between her and Railey is going to pay off in the sports category.

They might look cute, but the Pink Pixies mean business!


See what I mean about her aggressiveness?




Half of the time, I find the parents of Maysie's "victims" and apologize…the other half, I pretend like I didn't see a thing.


For those of you who know my dad, you know that watching the girls play soccer was the highlight of his trip to Marietta.




And I had to include a picture of sweet Ansley, who is always happy to cheer on her sisters in anything they do!




No comments:

Post a Comment