Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

The weather is getting cooler so the girls and I decided that it was time for a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We opted to go to the "in town" patch this time so we could get home in time to carve the monster pumpkin for Ansley.

The girls were so precious so I decided to pull out my camera, despite the tacky surroundings of the garage.  Lucky for me, Railey decided to give me an extra special smile.  I had a talk with her that went something like, "Seriously Railey, we have a total of three pictures of the three of you together."


So we decided to take more.  Some were successful….





Others, not so much….


Notice Railey in the background? 

So I poured myself a glass of wine and we moved on to the real picture we were trying to capture.


Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment