Sunday, August 17, 2014

Oldies but Goodies

Once again, when I went to clean out the pictures from my Iphone, I realized that I forgot to add some of my favorites to the blog.  There are a ton, and I promise I did my best to delete the bad ones, but I just couldn't resist.



View from the deck at Jackson Lake
Maysie doing some relaxing over 4th of July
Ansley adores Aunt Stacey..who has ALREADY started spoiling her with the cutest clothes!
Sydney getting some Ansley love.
At Tutu and Poppy's…the happiest place on earth
Ansley is trying to convince Uncle Tommy to come and visit us in Marietta 

Railey is just like her Daddy…happiest when on the water



Maysie taking a quick Sprite break before her flower girl duties at Jojo and Rizzi's wedding 
Ansley and Lauren.  I predict that these two will be best friends just like their mamas

Lunch date with Maysie to celebrate the first day of school

No comments:

Post a Comment