Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ansley: 7 Months Old

Time is flying by.

My youngest is now 7 months and I know that it will feel like tomorrow when that changes to 7 years.  She is growing like a weed, and is now a "Gerber" baby just like her older sisters.

Weight: 17 pounds 15 ounces - 81st percentile
Height: 27 inches - 90th percentile
Head circumference: 17 inches - 75th percentile

Since Ansley is getting bigger, she is becoming harder to manage in the bucket seat so we will be transitioning out of that soon.  Okay okay, maybe it is because she is getting so big AND because I backed over the stroller that goes with it.

Ansley is sitting up, and lifting up on her tip toes and hands while she is on her stomach.  Still no teeth, and the doctor said that she will be crawling before she gets any.


Lucky for me, my photo assistant Maysie helped me stage this picture
New bedtime is 8:00…almost completely transitioned to her 7:30 bedtime.  She wakes at 7:30 and takes two long naps and one catnap each day.

We are also feeding her more baby food, three times a day to be exact!

Railey and Maysie ADORE baby Ansley and the feeling is mutual!






No comments:

Post a Comment