Monday, March 10, 2014

Ansley: Two Months Old

Two months have passed and I am finally starting to feel like a normal person again.  Ansley is waking up one time a night, usually after a 5 - 6 hour stretch of sleep.  I am cautiously optimistic that she will follow in her big sisters' footsteps and be sleeping through the night by three months.

Ansley is easy going and she might have even inspired one or two of my friends to start trying for another baby;)  She handled her two month shots like a champ with only a few tears shed.  The doctors are happy with her progress despite her still being on the small side:

weight: 9lb 13 oz - 16th percentile
height: 22 inches - 35th percentile
head circumference: 15 inches - 35th percentile




My latest obsession has been trying to figure out who Ansley looks like. When she was born I could have sworn she looked like Railey but lately I am thinking Maysie for sure….here are pictures of both at two months…

Maysie


Railey


No comments:

Post a Comment