Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa at Phipps

Every October, I anxiously check my email to see if I have received the coveted invitation to visit Santa at Phipps.  For whatever reason this year, it came a little later than usually and I was only left with dates Thanksgiving week or during school hours.  Thanksgiving week it is!

With all the anticipation that goes into this visit, you would think that I would be more prepared.  Two days before the big day, I was scrambling to find outfits for the girls.  The day of, we got to the mall and I had forgotten my camera.  So this year, Iphone pictures will just have to do for the blog.


This year, Maysie asked for a stuffed horse, The Wiggles, and a light bulb???  Railey asked for a camera, a Orbeez luxury spa, and Princess Twilight Sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment