Thursday, December 26, 2013

HO! HO! HO!

I MADE IT TO CHRISTMAS!

After my second hospital stay on December 16th, this was my goal.  I wanted to make it to December 25th so we could celebrate a normal Christmas.  So for the past two weeks, I have moved from my living room chair only if I absolutely had to, following doctors orders perfectly.  And it all paid off.

Since I was on bedrest, you will notice a lack of pictures from the week…but it was definitely jam packed.  My sister Ansley came in town with her family and nothing could have made me happier.  I was already super excited about Christmas but her visit, combined with the surprise Christmas gift for the girls, really made my month.

The big surprise when Ansley arrived was how much my nephew Chance has grown.  He is two years old and you will notice that the is the size of a four year old. It took him a day or two to warm up to me, but of course Tutu has the magic touch and was "speaking his language" from the second they walked in the door.


Ansley managed to get all four kids in the tub…they had a blast and I am sure that by the end of it more water was on the floor than in the bathtub.


On Christmas Eve, we got all of the kids in front of the tree.  It is almost impossible to believe how much Chance has changed in just two years.


After all of the stockings and gifts had been opened, it was time for me and Paul to give our gift to the girls.  This will be all of our favorite Christmas memory for many years to come.  Maysie was pretty quiet and once Railey held Annie, she asked, "is this real?"







Now that Annie is here, less than one month until baby number three arrives and our family is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment