Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Day of School

Ready or not, Summer is officially here.  The kids have DEFINITELY been ready for the break...I have been hearing about about it for the past two weeks.  Me, I am not so sure if I am prepared for the next two months.

We packed up Railey on the last day of school (no lunchboxes or backpacks so there was nothing to forget at school) and Miss Kaly didn't disappoint with her handmade lunchbag for Railey.




The kids could barely be contained at the bus stop...what an adorable bunch!




Four short hours later (half day of school), the bus dropped off the kids for the annual culdesac party.



 


Railey was thrilled to be "hit" with silly string.  

I wish I could have gotten pictures of the kids running down the hill to the culdesac.  They all celebrated and enjoyed ice cream from the ice cream truck.  Perfect end to the perfect year at Sope Creek!


No comments:

Post a Comment