Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Connor


The day after school got out, I loaded up the girls and we took a little trip to Ft. Lauderdale to visit with all of our cousins.  Railey could barely wait to see cousin Connor again...so Suzanne and I made plans to have lunch and go to a playground.

Lunch was great.  Railey and Connor realized that they both had an obsession with their ITouch's.



"Too Cool for School" Maysie opted to watch the big kids from afar.


Then we went to Sugar Sand Park...WOW!  There was a carousel, water park, forts...it was amazing!






And then, about 30 minutes into the fun, my child who has been potty trained for SIX MONTHS had an accident.  And it was a bad one.  So bad that I had to clean her up, find Railey and leave the park immediately.  I am sure that Suzanne was relived that Connor is an only child after that experience....


1 comment: