Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tallahassee Thanksgiving

Since I was going out of town, Tutu and Poppy offered to pick up the girls for a fun filled weekend in Tallahassee.

While in New York, there was a ton of shopping, two concerts including one at Madison Square Garden and the guys even performed on the Jimmy Fallon show...and these are the only pictures I managed to take.





Four days later, Paul and I drove to Tallahassee to celebrate Thanksgiving. I wish we had gotten video when Railey opened her new Brave dress.



One of my favorite things about the girls being in Tallahassee is that there is always tons of family around.  This trip, Callie and Robert were in town with Ryn and Cole.



And no trip to Tallahassee would be complete without playing with cousins Brooke and Sydney....they are idolized by all of their cousins!







I think that after this trip Maysie prefers Tutu to her mama;)


Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment