Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What Goes Around Comes Around

When I was about two years old, my mother received a call from her frantic neighbor saying, "Arden, don't panic, but Shea is leaning against the 2nd floor window in her bedroom."  It turns out that I wasn't quite ready for nap and decided that I wanted to take a look outside to see what was going on.  

Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

I walked outside today to pick up Railey from the bus stop and heard little Maysie yelling my name.  This is what I saw when I turned around to look toward the house


No need to call DFCS quite yet...I only stopped to take a picture because we installed plexiglass in that window "just in case."  And because of the plexiglass, I decided that I needed to snap one more picture, a little closer this time.


On a side note, don't you all love the new "C" hanging on my front door?  Thanks Garrett for the great idea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment