Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tooth Fairy Visit

Railey isn't patient.

So a couple of weeks ago when she told me she had a loose tooth, I knew I needed to be prepared.  I tried every trick in the book...."it will hurt if you wiggle it too much", "the dentist said it is best if you let it get looser on its own", and even resorted to telling her the truth...."I am just not ready to send my baby to Kindergarten AND lose her first tooth in such a short period of time."

Friday afternoon, Railey got off the bus with a HUGE smile minus her bottom tooth.  She pulled out that darn thing in the middle of story time.  I guess that the ballerina tooth fairy pillow Tutu ordered for her will have to wait for tooth #2.


The tooth fairy came to visit and left the sweetest note and THREE dollar bills covered in glitter!



She also left a trail of glitter from the closet door to the dresser...so if anyone wants to send the vacuum fairy over here to clean up, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment