Friday, August 10, 2012

First Impressions

Today was the day that we went to Sope Creek to meet Ms. Gunning and Ms. Irrgang, Railey's new Kindergarten teachers.  The school is beyond perfect and her classroom was great as well.  Being the worrier, I was disappointed that Railey didn't know anyone in her class but by the time we left, she had already made three new friends.

As we were leaving, we walked up to Ms. Gunning to say good-bye.

Me: It was nice to meet you Ms. Gunning, feel free to email me if you would like me to sign up to bring snack the first week of school since nobody has signed up yet.
Ms. Gunning: Thank you so much, but we already have that taken care of
Me: Sounds great, well let me know if you need anything!

Railey just couldn't resist.

Railey: Please don't ask my mommy to do anything, she is TOO BUSY!
Mrs. Gunning: And Railey, who is keeping your mommy so busy
Railey: My Daddy!

Mrs. Gunning was still laughing as we were walking out of the room.  I now think she really understands how much fun this year is going to be with Railey Chanon in her class:)


No comments:

Post a Comment