Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Masters and Easter

Aunt Carol, Crissa, Sara Britton and Hadley came in town to celebrate Easter and go to the Masters. What a tough life I have, Las Vegas to go to the awards show, Mom in town to help with the girls, then Augusta to watch the Masters. I need to read this blog post the next time I am pulling my hair out because I have heard Mommy 500 times by 8:32 a.m.. First order of business, American Girl doll store. Four girls, tea party, mall, what were we thinking? Some of you might remember Maysie was a little bit apprehensive when she met Santa. Unfortunately not much has changed....


Then, we had to dye the Easter eggs. Maysie took her job VERY seriously.





Group picture after the Easter eggs were dyed. Excuse the pajamas...those were the only clothes that we didn't mind getting ruined.


The next day it was me and Crissa's turn to enjoy our day at the Masters. Tutu and Gammy baked a cake with the girls


Then it was Easter Bunny time!!!



The day was a huge success...capped off with a Easter egg hunt just before the family loaded up and headed back to Memphis.







Sara Mays had ZERO interest in pictures...but was quite taken by the candy inside the eggs.


Tutu with her girls...



And Gammy with her girls...


Until next time....when I take the trip to Memphis!

No comments:

Post a Comment