Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coolest Mom on the Block

Nope, not me. Not even close. The coolest mom on the block is, without a doubt, Stacey DeMartini. In addition to feeding me dinner for the FOURTH time this week, Stacey decided that she wanted to set up a mini photo shoot in her backyard and let the kids play with paint. And I am beginning to find out, that when Stacey comes up with an idea, she really does it right. Before I would let Railey get close to the paint, the second coolest mama in the world, Sumry, gave Railey ANOTHER birthday present and I had to get a picture of her wearing it. The back of the shirt reads I LOVE STORK...which is the nickname that Railey gave Stewart. The jury is still out on whether she couldn't understand what his name was or just couldn't pronounce it. Regardless..it stuck. And she LOVES STORK!





I knew that Railey was going to love this painting idea. Not a doubt in my mind. I was right. It all started out so innocent...





And this is probably the point where it all went crazy.













Sara Mays, well she didn't take to the "bathe yourself in paint" idea and chose to watch from afar. But not before she got the tiniest bit of pink paint on her face:)



Love this picture, I am not sure if they are loving on each other or clinging to each other in fear...


No comments:

Post a Comment