Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sweet, Salty, Dairy or Fruit

This is Railey's snack week and I received a letter to send something sweet, something salty, a fruit or dairy. Okay, I can handle this. I have to come up with the perfect snack that all of the kids will enjoy. Then I read on. Bring three of the four items listed...there are 16 children in the class plus two teachers. OH LAWD! Who do they think I am? Martha Stewart? So I came up with some cute ideas with the help of my mother, went to the grocery store to buy all of the ingredients for snack for 18 people for the entire week. Sometimes, I impress myself:) We made blueberry muffins, sent in cookie cutters to make Halloween cheese cutouts, yogurt, fruit, and my personal favorite on Halloween, spider snacks made of ritz crackers, squirt cheese, and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment