Friday, September 23, 2011

Soccer Time

I managed to snap some pictures of one of the few soccer games that Railey was able to play in this season. When Paul and I signed her up this Fall, we had the best of intentions to be there for every game. But...one FSU football game and two ZBB shows later, we had missed over half of the season.
To make matters worse, these girls were begging to come off the the field after playing for five minutes because they were so tired. But when they were out there, they looked like pros!
Even Maysie joined in on the action from the sidelines. Maysie running like crazy = good naptime.
So I think next Spring we will take a season off from the sports and concentrate on the activities that are offered after school. I know that there will be MANY more years ahead of rushing to get the girls from activity to activity. Might as well take a break while I can:)

No comments:

Post a Comment